Transitions Short-term Rehabilitation Suites
We offer skilled in-patient rehabilitation from surgery or stroke, as well as IV, wound care and outpatient therapy services. Transitions Rehabilitation Center features quiet and comfortable private furnished suites with bathrooms.
Call us before your surgery! By pre-planning your post-surgical rehabilitation, you take charge of your recovery and can go home healthier.
- Reserve your spot before your surgery! Please contact 507-437-4594 to reserve your transitional care suite.
- Physical Therapy –movement, strength, coordination and balance are the focus
- Occupational Therapy – Focus is on attaining independence in daily life such as eating, dressing, bathing, grooming
- Speech Therapy –improving the ability to eat, swallow and communicate
- Dieticians – managing diets based on specific physician recommendations, we provide three nutritious daily meals
- Social Workers – provide referral sources and support at time of discharge
- Therapeutic Recreation – offer leisure activities
- Medicare, HMO and Medicaid-certified; certified with the Veteran’s Administration Certified
- Daily housekeeping, linen and personal laundry services
“I have stayed in St Mark’s for rehabilitation now for four times. It is like coming home to family. I enjoy the staff and the nursing care is outstanding and gracious. This is a great place to come when you need help to get back on your feet. In fact, my husband was a long-term stay resident here. Before he passed away, I would visit him daily for meals and music programs here at St Mark’s. (By the way, the food here is good AND healthy.) I am very thankful for the support and care the staff here have provided my family during the years.”
To learn more, call 507-437-4594, stop by our campus at 400 15th Avenue SW in Austin, Minnesota, or complete the Contact Us Form.